Number of views:
Number of views:
Container liquid bag
Flexitank is a new type of flexible packaging container that can store and transport various non-dangerous liquid goods. Each container can be placed in a 20-foot container with a volume of 14-24 cubic meters and can store and transport up to 24,000 liters of liquid. It can replace traditional packaging such as expensive tanks and iron drums in the transportation of non-hazardous liquids.
The maximum capacity is up to 24,000 liters, which is about 35% higher than barrels. The freight is calculated in containers, instead of tank containers and special containers, only one-way freight is required. There is no return freight and cleaning costs for empty containers, and the goods can be effectively avoided. Cross-contamination greatly reduces the cost of loading and unloading, packaging and material management. It meets the requirements of environmental protection and food packaging. The raw materials of the product are environmentally friendly and suitable for transportation by sea, rail, and land.
Because it has significant economic advantages compared with traditional transportation and packaging methods, it has been widely used in various fields such as chemical industry, petroleum, food, feed, and agricultural products.
(1) First of all, it is a one-time use, and it can be discarded after use. There is no need for extra space to store these flexitanks and clean up, and there are no overdue fees and other expenses, which can save a lot of money. In addition, the benefits of one-time use are hygiene and environmental protection. Each time you use a brand-new flexitank, it can effectively prevent the goods from being contaminated.
(2) Flexitanks can load more cargo than traditional tanks, 40% more than the original container, then the number of containers required can be reduced, which can save money.
(3) BULKHEAD can be installed in the liquid bag, which is equivalent to a warmer, and its maximum temperature is 80 degrees. This device is very good for liquids that require temperature, and it can keep these special liquids warm. This is not possible with traditional tanks.
(4) The operation of the liquid bag is very simple, only a few people and a few pipes are needed to complete the operation, while the traditional IBC and tanks require dozens of workers to fill things. Secondly, its loading and unloading is also very simple. You can put the liquid in through the pipe from the top valve, and then release the liquid through the pipe from the bottom valve when you need to release it.
(5) In addition to the various cost-saving benefits mentioned above, the biggest advantage of Flexitank lies in its low price. The calculated price is nearly half of the traditional method.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table